Request a Callback
Fill your contact details below
Car Parking Shutter Doors
High usage car park shutters can be customized into site specific requirements. These roller shutters run at different speeds. They work with various traffic levels and use radars, lights for automatic operation. It is done to save energy costs for the customers while parking their vehicles.
These customized shutters suit all types of applications. For example, from small residential properties or shopping center car parks.
Popular RS75 Traditional Galvanized Steel Roller is used for car park shutter doors. It is one of the most versatile and cost-effective types of roller shutters. It goes up to 12 metres wide!
75mm curved steel laths are available in various sizes such as 22G (0.7mm), 20G (0.9mm) and 18G(1.2 mm). This determines the size of the roller shutters & security level you need. You can also choose from Solid, Perforated, Punched slats for higher security levels.
The Vision Laths within the shutters allow the air flow to pass through them. It is vital for ventilation in underground car parks. There can be certain situations when you need more airflow than usual. In such cases, Stack Door Car Park Shutter is used. It is the best solution to provide 80% of the airflow from the shutters.
The Car Park Roller Shutters are operated electrically for easy use and convenience. We have three different motors to choose from, depending on the number of cars in your lot:
- If there are only 2-5 cars, they will work well with a 240V GFA Industrial Motor. This provides about eight movements per hour.
- If there is a need for ten cars in a lot, then it requires a standard 415V GFA Industrial motor. It can provide twenty operations every sixty minutes.
- If you have the need of 10+ cars, then larger car parks must be sturdier. So, we recommend one powered by an industrial grade 415v High Usage Motor. It operates up to thirty times each hour.
Why choose Altus Contractors for installing Car Park Shutter Doors?
Our shutters are made with the highest quality materials and come in a variety of styles to suit your needs. We use solid, perforated (18% airflow), punched (24% airflow), tube link, & double skin insulated.
We guide you to use a wide range of Single Phase and 3 Phase Motors after the site inspection. It’s installation depends upon the size of the shutter opening and the usage required. We use a wide range of controls, safety devices, traffic management systems available to suit the site requirements.
Various key features used in the manufacturing of Car Park Shutter Doors:
- Material used for Car Park Shutter Doors – Galvanised Steel
- Lath Types – Solid, Perforated, Punched, Tube Link, Double Skin Insulated Slat
- Electric Operation – Single and 3 Phase Motors
- Max Width – 12000mm
- Max Height – Electric – 7000mm
- Box & Guides – Standard Finish – Galvanised
- Curtain – Standard Finish – Galvanised
- Lead Times – 10-20 working days
Slat’s Technical Specifications:
Solid 76 Slat Profile
It is a solid 76mm profile steel slat most used in many industrial applications. For example, factories, warehouses, storage units and agricultural buildings. These slats can be powder coated to any RAL colour. Each slat type has the greatest strength and zero visibility.
Perforated 76 Slat Profile
Tube Link Profile
Double Skin Insulated Slat
Altus Contractors use the best quality materials for manufacturing & installing Car Park Shutter Doors at industrial, commercial places like shopping malls, and domestic or residential places, etc. So, contact us for installing Car Park Shutter Doors at your place.