Request a Callback
Fill your contact details below
Industrial Sectional Doors are an incredible choice if you are looking for the best protection for your warehouses and other industrial needs. Our overhead sectional doors are made from premium quality insulated metal panels (steel or aluminium). An overhead sectional door is also known as a service door or an overhead coiling door. It generally opens vertically and contains multiple metal panels that offer excellent protection to your space. It needs to be either supported from the ceiling or designed according to your roof structure for horizontal tracks.
These doors are the perfect option for industrial shutter doors for your warehouses, factories, workshops, pharmaceutical factories, and industrial units, etc. Also our overhead sectional doors industrial is made to be stronger, more flexible, and durable than traditional doors.
Features of Industrial Sectional Doors
- It has long-lasting panels that are continuously hot-dipped galvanized zinc-coated structural steel.
- Finger-safe joint panels with EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) rubber seal. It provides intermediate air, water & dust tightness between panel joints.
- Insulated panels used exhibit zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- High precision hinges that are made of galvanized steel and roller guides with adjustable ball bearings are provided for smooth movement of the doors.
- Industrial sectional doors are maintenance-friendly and thus results in minimal service costs.
- It has Advanced electronic imported direct drive & intelligent control.
- Our Sectional Doors are incorporated with EN safety standards
Overhead Sectional Doors Technical Specifications
- Pre-painted, galvanized steel, sandwich pane, width 40 mm, 80 mm, and 100 mm.
- Stress-free and real to open and operate.
- Energy savings and provides more ease.
- Provides a happy indoor environment and has an aesthetic design.
- Sectional Overhead Doors can be customized into Gas Tight Ripening Room Doors.
- Opening and Closing speed = 0.2 – 0.4 m/s.
- Sizes available : Width (max) = 15000 mm and Height (max) =10000 mm.
Why Buy Sectional Doors From Us?
All of our sectional doors are easy to install and can withstand extreme environmental pressures. Moreover, they provide you with an added protection from unwanted situations like thefts during untimely hours.
If you have an angled roof, we have a dedicated team that can help you choose the apt overhead doors for in-line opening and mould the shape of your roof’s shape.
To make a difference in your business operations and add a protective layer, you can get in touch with our section door team to host you with our wide range of overhead sectional doors.